Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

I've been out of touch

Wow! I've gotten a lot of traffic (to me anyway haha!) even though I haven't posted in a while!
I definitely need to get back to work on here! 
The main reason for dropping this new project was my hubby and I found out we're pregnant back in December! We're so excited! With morning sickness and the holidays I just couldn't keep track of everything I was trying to accomplish. I actually didn't even vacuum the house for like three months straight because I had no motivation or energy to do ANYTHING. I'm bad. I also started taking college classes in January and that's been my focus since. 
But I'm definitely going to work out something where maybe I'll at least post once a week. I think I was trying to do too much at once before and I got overwhelmed. 

I will definitely work something out though and get back on track. I have a lot I can do being a student/wife/first time mom, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment